Technology partnership between iTernity and ITH icoserve
Since March 2019 iTernity and ITH icoserve form a technology partnership. Together, they ensure a legally compliant archiving solution in the healthcare sector, which can be safely used by any type of hospital in the future. The solution syngo.share for data management and archiving from the Siemens Healthineers subsidiary ITH icoserve has been successfully validated for the iTernity Compliant Archive Software (iCAS).
The technology partnership offers different advantages for hospitals and other healthcare organizations:
• GDPR-compliant archiving of medical data thanks to encryption, WORM storage, multiclient capability and access control
• Protection of data integrity through self-healing
• Hardware- and vender neutral software solution
• Maximum flexibility and scalability
• Great potential for cost savings through a central single archive strategy
The combined solution provides healthcare institutions a central, hardware-independent, and legally secure archive for patient data and other documents from various healthcare IT applications.